The righteous will be clothed in white robes
• THE ELDERS - “Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads” (Revelation 4:4 NKJV).
• THE SAINTS AT SARDIS - “You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels” (Revelation 3:4-5 NKJV).
• THE SAINTS AT LAODICEA – “I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed” (Revelation 3:18 NKJV).
• THE TRIBULATION SAINTS - “Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, ‘Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from’? And I said to him, ‘Sir, you know’. So he said to me, ‘These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes’” (Revelation 7:13-17 NKJV) “When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. … Then a white robe was given to each of them.” (Revelation 6:9-11 NKJV)
• THE ARMIES OF HEAVEN – “Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.” (Revelation 19:11-14 NKJV)